High Purity Fittings
The Kurabo Finallock Fittings & Nuts line of high purity tubing fittings offer superior performance for semiconductor wet process applications. The Finallock fittings incorporate the following features:
- 200 degrees C
- Highly chemical resistant fluorocarbon-resin joints.
- The Kurabo Finallock tools allow the installation of PFA ferrules without the necessity of heating.
- The resulting joint seal is on the inside of the turned tubing for greater cleanliness.
- Single sealing point design minimizes entrapment of residual fluid in tube fitting joints.
- The box type screw profile used on the cap nut eliminates creep on the screw threads and prevents damage due to over tightening.
- The non tapered sealing point maintains a stable inner diameter even if tightened during the heating cycle.
- Standard fitting sizes range from 1/4 to 1 inch tubing and 3 to 40 mm tubing. Specialty sizes are also available.