Liquid Temperature Control
KELK is one of the world's leading and most reliable supplier of precise thermal control systems based on thermo-electric modules with outstanding quality and innovative technology. To support this we offer the following products:
Water/Inert liquid solutions:
- Re-Circulating Heating and Cooling Unit. Controlled temperature range of 10 to 150degrees C. The High Temp unit (> 40C) uses halogen lamps for heating to over 100C and a proportional regulating valve for cooling to control the flow rate of circulating liquid and cooling water. The Low Temp unit (10 to 40C) uses thermo-module technology for both heating and cooling. For these units, the re-circulating heating and cooling performs flexible temperature regulation with high speed response.
- DI Water Heater. Setting temperature range of 25 to 85degrees C. The DI Water Heater heats purified water used to rinse Si wafers in the manufacture of semiconductor and glass substrates in the manufacture of LCDs. The halogen heating lamps are housed in transparent double walled high purity quartz glass tubes to efficient and non contaminant heating of ultra pure water.
- CS-Heater. Controlled temperature range of 50 to 170degrees C. The compact inline CS-Heater quickly and accurately heats chemicals used for cleaning wafers and stripping resist in semiconductor manufacturing processes. Liquids pass in contact with high grade quartz glass tubes as high intensity halogen lamps radiate near infrared rays.
- Chemical Heater. Setting temperature range of 25 to 80degrees C. This inline unit provides precise heating temperature control. It is heavliy used for high temperarature heating of chemicals for RCA cleaning and wet etching. Wettted path is flourocarbon resin and high purity vitreous carbon and is compatible with acid and alkline chemicals as well as organic solvents.
- Chemical Circulator. Controlled temperature range of 15 to 50degrees C. The Chemical Circulator performs precision temperature control of chemicals used for RCA cleaning and wet etching. The material for heat transfer in contact with the liquid is made from high purity glass carbon and is free from contamination with dissolved metallic ions.